Polish GDP Over 3.5% May Be Signal for Rates, Rzonca SaysDorota Bartyzel
Poland’s central bank would see a signal to raise interest rates if forecasts point to sustained economic growth of more than 3.5 percent, Monetary Policy Council member Andrzej Rzonca said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt