Yingli, Sailing Form $161 Million China Solar FundEhren Goossens
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd., the largest solar-panel maker, and private equity manager Shanghai Sailing Capital Management Co. agreed to form a fund with an initial size of 1 billion yuan ($161 million) to invest primarily in the manufacturer’s projects in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day