Texas Governor Hires Defense Lawyer Amid Ethics ProbeLaurel Brubaker Calkins, Erik Larson and Darrell Preston
Texas Governor Rick Perry hired a criminal-defense lawyer to represent him in a prosecutor’s probe of claims that he violated state law by vetoing funding for the state ethics office, his spokeswoman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash