Emerging-Market Stocks Rise on China as Ibovespa RalliesJulia Leite, Andras Gergely and Ian Sayson
Emerging-market stocks rebounded from a one-month low after data showing a slowdown in Chinese growth bolstered bets on more economic stimulus. Brazil’s Ibovespa led gains among major equity gauges in the Americas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap