What the ‘Bagmen’ Know About Paying College AthletesBy
One of the ironies of the official debate over whether college athletes should be paid is that, in fact, anonymous fans are already going about the routine business of paying them. An excellent story from SB Nation last week provides an account from an anonymous football booster at a Southeastern Conference college who funnels money and other benefits toward recruits and players.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts