Selling More Beer, Less Alcohol: Is Shandy the New Cider?By
April, it seems, isn’t too early to kick off shandy season. MillerCoors has already started stocking shelves across the U.S. with its Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy and will sell the lemony beer through August, trying to repeat last year’s successful national debut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's