Russian Holdings of Treasuries Fall to Lowest Since 2011Kasia Klimasinska and Susanne Walker
Russia’s holdings of U.S. government securities fell to the lowest level since 2011 in February as tensions in Crimea escalated and the ruble weakened, Treasury Department data showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's