Tendulkar Buys Team as Cricket-Mad India Tests Soccer LeagueRakteem Katakey
Cricket-crazed Indians face a fresh attempt to spur their interest in soccer with a new football league that seeks to tap the potential audience provided by a nation of 1.2 billion people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap