Stabilis to Buy Encana’s U.S. LNG Fueling AssetsJim Polson
Stabilis Energy, the closely held company proposing to build five liquefied natural gas facilities with Koch Industries Inc., agreed to buy most of Encana Corp.’s U.S. LNG business for an undisclosed amount.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks