Sharp Falls as It Mulls Raising Capital to Boost FinancesGrace Huang
Sharp Corp., a supplier of displays for Apple Inc.’s iPhone and iPad, fell the most in more than 10 months after the company said it’s considering ways to increase capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet