HKEx Surges as China Exchange Link to Boost TradeBloomberg News
Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd. surged the most in five years after a deal to link Shanghai and Hong Kong markets that gives Chinese investors unprecedented access to Macau casino stocks and Tencent Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock