Ferrari-Jaded Driver Tries $364,000 Skyhawk That Truly Flies
Keeping my eye out for intersecting traffic, I ease the wheel left and make a nice clean turn. We’ve just left Westchester, New York, and are headed up the Hudson River toward West Point, a picturesque day trip. Only this steering wheel is actually a yoke, and we’re at an altitude of 3,500 feet (1,100 meters).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself