AT&T Challenges Google With North Carolina Fiber PlansScott Moritz
AT&T Inc. plans to bring its fastest Internet service to six cities in North Carolina, vying with Google Inc. and Time Warner Cable Inc. for broadband customers in the state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself