Angelus Cuts Output of ’13 Flagship Wine to Protect BrandGuy Collins
Chateau Angelus, a Saint-Emilion estate promoted to top status of Premier Grand Cru Classe A in 2012, cut output of its main wine by 40 percent to 45 percent in 2013 to protect a vintage it says is “easy drinking.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock