Uber Creates Insurance Gaps, California Regulator SaysNoah Buhayar
Car-booking services run by Uber Technologies Inc., Lyft Inc. and Side.Cr LLC are creating “serious” gaps in coverage for drivers, passengers and pedestrians, California’s insurance regulator said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock