Treasury 10-Year Note Auction Demand Drops From Direct BiddersCordell Eddings and Susanne Walker
The U.S. Treasury’s $21 billion 10-year note auction attracted the least demand from investors who place bids directly since January with the Federal Reserve preparing to raise borrowing costs next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy