Greece Prepares as Much as $688 Million of Real Estate for SaleSharon Smyth
Greece is preparing a property portfolio valued at as much as 500 million euros ($688 million) to offer to investors by the end of this year, according to the head of the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts