France Seeks More Phone Mergers at Home, Alliances in EuropeMarie Mawad
France will encourage mergers and acquisitions among the country’s wireless carriers and has asked market leader Orange SA to seek European alliances, Economy Minister Arnaud Montebourg said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt