Iran Defends UN Nominee, Says U.S. Stance UnacceptableLadane Nasseri
Iran defended its proposed new envoy to the United Nations and criticized the U.S. for threatening to block him on the grounds he was linked to the hostage-taking at the American Embassy in Tehran in 1979.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day