Will Unleavened Buyout for Manischewitz Bring Kosher Crackers to the Mainstream?By
Just days before the Jewish holiday of Passover, there might be a private equity takeover of the venerable Manischewitz, the world’s largest maker of matzo—or unleavened bread—eaten to commemorate the Biblical Exodus story. An announcement of the sale to Sankaty Advisors, an arm of Bain Capital, is expected later on Tuesday, according to a report in the New York Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone