Sopra to Buy Steria for $1 Billion in Tech Services Tie-UpCornelius Rahn
Sopra Group SA agreed to buy Groupe Steria SCA for about 730 million euros ($1 billion) in stock as two of France’s oldest computer-services providers combine to win customers from larger rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’