Naver Twice as Expensive as Google Sold by Funds: Korea MarketsSharon Cho
Naver Corp., whose Line messaging service propelled shares to levels twice as expensive as Google Inc., is getting sold by overseas investors faster than any other South Korean stock amid concern the rally went too far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas