California Senator Pleads Not Guilty in Gunrunning CaseKaren Gullo
Leland Yee, the first Chinese-American elected to the California Senate, pleaded not guilty to conspiring to traffic in firearms and taking bribes from an undercover agent for an election campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy