Numericable Said to Plan $16 Billion Junk Debt for SFR DealPatricia Kuo
Patrick Drahi’s $23 billion acquisition of French mobile operator SFR will include about $16 billion of bonds and loans to be raised by Numericable Group SA, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards