Morgan Stanley Former Mideast Equity Head Joins Amwal as CEOSarmad Khan and Arif Sharif
Fahmi Alghussein, Morgan Stanley’s former head of Middle East equity sales and trading, has joined Qatar asset management company Amwal as chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster