ING U.S. Completes Name Change to Voya as Dutch Parent DivestsZachary Tracer
ING U.S. Inc. completed the change of its name to Voya Financial Inc. as the life insurer distances itself from ING Groep NV, its former majority owner.
The switch was announced today in a regulatory filing by New York-based Voya.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days