U.S. Stocks Drop as Tech Rout Worsens; Treasuries SlideEric Lam and Jeremy Herron
U.S. stocks fell, pushing the Nasdaq 100 Index to its biggest three-day retreat since 2011, as technology and consumer shares extended last week’s slide. European equities fell from a six-year high and Treasuries rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's