Pelosi Says Cheney ‘Proud’ of CIA Interrogation MethodsDavid Lerman
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney “set a tone and an attitude for the CIA” that led to the agency’s use of enhanced interrogation techniques at secret prisons after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's