‘Captain America’ Opens With $96.2 Million, an April RecordBen Livesey and Dan Hart
“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” the superhero sequel to the 2011 movie, generated an estimated $96.2 million in its weekend debut for Walt Disney Co., a record for an April release.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards