E*Trade Replacing Talking Baby With Kevin SpaceyZeke Faux
E*Trade Financial Corp., represented for the past six years by an arrogant talking baby, hired actor Kevin Spacey as a pitchman to appeal to investors who want help planning for retirement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations