BofA’s Moynihan Among Underpaid CEOs, Crystal Study SaysLaura Marcinek and Caleb Melby
Brian T. Moynihan, who runs Bank of America Corp., the second-largest U.S. lender by assets, was among a group of underpaid chief executive officers last year, according to a study by pay expert Graef Crystal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries