Vivendi Board Meets to Seek End of Monthlong SFR Bid DisputeFrancois de Beaupuy and Matthew Campbell
Vivendi SA will hold a supervisory board meeting today as it edges closer to a decision over the sale of French phone unit SFR, subject of a monthlong bidding war between cable tycoon Patrick Drahi and Bouygues SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts