Sotheby’s Offers $45 Million Stradivari Viola, Ming CupFrederik Balfour
A Stradivari viola worth HK$351 million ($45 million), a rare Ming dynasty ceramic cup and bottles of Romanee-Conti wine will be featured during a week of sales in Hong Kong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day