Wilbur Ross-Backed Sun Bancorp Jumps Most Since July on CEO HireElizabeth Dexheimer and Zachary Tracer
Sun Bancorp Inc., the New Jersey lender backed by billionaire investor Wilbur Ross, climbed the most since July after the firm hired Thomas M. O’Brien as chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure