Taiwan Dollar Forwards Rise to One-Month High on Growth SignsJustina Lee
Taiwan’s dollar forwards climbed to the strongest level in almost a month after manufacturing data signaled a sustained economic recovery and the Federal Reserve eased concern it will raise rates sooner than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’