Detroit Wins Approval of $120 Million Police-Car LoanSteven Church
Detroit won court approval to issue $120 million in bonds to pay for emergency vehicles and basic services while it prepares for a court battle with creditors over how to reduce $18 billion in debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis