Brazil February Industry Output Rises Second Straight MonthDavid Biller
Brazil’s industrial production in February rose for the second straight month, as the central bank continues to boost rates to combat above-target inflation in the world’s second-biggest emerging market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis