Slovenia Raising Debt at Record Pace in 2nd 2014 OfferingLyubov Pronina and Boris Cerni
Slovenia is raising debt at its fastest pace on record as the nation plans the sale of 2 billion euros ($2.8 billion) in bonds, less than two months after it last went to the market, to tap lower borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’