Airline Deaths Drop in 2013 as Africa Safer Than Ex-Soviet BlocKari Lundgren
Fatalities from jetliner crashes fell by almost 50 percent last year, buoyed by an improved record in Africa that made the region safer than former Soviet countries, the International Air Transport Association said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself