Citigroup, Itau, Bradesco Said to Weigh Quitting Oi OfferCristiane Lucchesi and Dakin Campbell
Citigroup Inc., Itau Unibanco Holding SA and Banco Bradesco SA are among banks considering dropping out of a plan to underwrite 6 billion reais ($2.65 billion) in new shares as part of Oi SA’s capital increase, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap