Bollinger Sees Champagne Growth Led by Japan, AustraliaGuy Collins
Champagne Bollinger’s strongest export growth is coming from the Asia-Pacific region and Sweden, with potential for more sales in China, according to Jerome Philipon, the winemaker’s president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’