Barclays Investor Showdown Looms as Targets Elude JenkinsAmbereen Choudhury and Elisa Martinuzzi
Antony Jenkins replaced Robert Diamond as Barclays Plc chief executive officer 19 months ago, pledging to control costs at the investment bank and boost returns. So far, both goals are eluding him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing