Euro Gains Versus Dollar After German Inflation DataJohn Detrixhe
The euro dropped for a second consecutive week versus the dollar for the first time in almost five months on speculation European Central Bank and Federal Reserve monetary policies are deviating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing