Uber Sets Up in Hong Kong to Tap Wealthy Clients in AsiaLulu Yilun Chen
Uber Technologies Inc. plans to introduce its car-booking application to cities including Hong Kong, Beijing and Jakarta this year to tap growing demand from wealthy travelers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’