Treasuries Fall as Spending Boosts Taper WagersDaniel Kruger
Treasuries fell for the first time in three days and stocks gained after a rise in consumer spending boosted speculation that economic growth would be fast enough to allow the Federal Reserve to keep reducing stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself