MannKind’s Inhaled Insulin Tied to Lung Function ConcernsAnna Edney
MannKind Corp.’s inhaled diabetes drug, found to be effective against Type 2 diabetes, is linked to potential breathing problems that may limit its use in patients with lung diseases, U.S. regulators said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts