Kenya Grants Conditional Approval for Sale of Essar TelecomEric Ombok
Kenya’s telecommunications regulator granted conditional approval to Safaricom Ltd. and Airtel Kenya Ltd.’s joint offer to buy Essar Telecom Kenya Ltd., two days after Safaricom threatened to pull out of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts