Energy Future Nearing Bankruptcy as Creditors Said to AlignRichard Bravo
Energy Future Holdings Corp., the power producer taken private in the biggest-ever leveraged buyout, moved a step closer to a bankruptcy plan after a key creditor neared a reorganization agreement, according to two people with knowledge of the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap