Boston Bomb Suspect Was Sought as Informant, Lawyer SaysErik Larson and Janelle Lawrence
The Boston Marathon bombing suspect who died in a shootout with police in the days after the 2013 attack may have developed paranoia as a result of being approached by federal agents seeking an informant on the Chechen and Muslim community, lawyers for his brother said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day