Apple E-Book Consumer Lawsuit Can Proceed as Group CaseBob Van Voris
Apple Inc. lost its bid to block consumers in 23 states and territories from suing as a group over e-book price fixing as they and state attorneys general seek as much as $840 million in damages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself